The readers have spoken and named their favorite books of of 2013. The rules were:
1. Only one book could be nominated.
2. It had to be published in 2013.
Seems simple, but readers love their books and many favorites listed were whole series and lists of books. To keep things fair, only the first book listed was counted and if a series was nominated (instead of titles) it was disqualified. So here’s the top vote getters.
1. Out of Turn by Tiffany Snow
2. A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes
3. Striking Distance by Pamela Clare
4. The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
And a 5 way tie for 5th place.
5. A Thousand Lies by Sharon Sala
5. The Sword Dancer by Jeannie Lin
5. Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt
5. A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Leigh
5. Turn on a Dime by Tiffany Snow
There were plenty of other books nominated, so please go back and check them all out. Congratulations to all and here’s to a a new year of exciting new books.
Bottom Line: Today would have been my parents 63rd Wedding Anniversary. Missing them and raising a glass.